POS and Payments
Newsletters and Email
NFP Low-Cost Tech
Small Business Tools
Training and Advocacy
Small businesses and sole traders are the heartbeat of communities. We empower local enterprises with digital tools that enhance visibility, streamline operations, and foster growth. If you’re just setting up, we’ll help you bring together everything you need to get going – within your budget.
Charities + NFPs
Affordable tailored digital solutions—strategic web development, donation platforms, fundraisers, and newsletters and back office systems. We’ll keep your costs down by helping you access free and discounted tools and services. Let’s amplify your reach and make a lasting impact.
Empower your community initiatives, groups, and local events with cutting-edge digital solutions tailored just for you. Website, newsletters, fundraisers, event ticketing, online raffles, member portals, online marketing, outreach – we got you.
Empowerment: training, advocacy and consulting
It’s your business, organisation, or community initiative. You deserve to understand the tools you use and feel confident with them. While some organisations will try the sales pitch, our goals are to support your successes – even if that means you learn skills to manage your systems on your own. We’re not going to tie you in to systems we like – we’ll find the best fit for you.
We can help you if:
- You’re not sure what technologies or solutions you should use, or what you need. You might want a comparison of solutions against your criteria.
- You’re not sure whether the tools you already have are the best fit, or if you’re getting the most out of them.
- You want some learning support to confidently use the tools you already have, so you don’t need to rely on others.
- You want a review of your tech and system expenses to see if you can save money.
- You know what you want but need a hand to get it set up – then you’re fine.
- You’d like to explore ideas and opportunities that you might not have thought of. For many organisations (especially NGOs and community initiatives) there are free and low cost tech solutions that you might not know about.